Meet Cameo Harrington, one of our Senior Account Executives in Stealth’s Joplin, MO, office. We asked her to answer seven crazy questions completely unrelated to work to get to know her better. Let’s see how she answered.
1) What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
Jamaica – on a cruise with my sister for my 30th birthday. One of my best travel memories ever!
2) What's your favorite comfort drink?
- 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. = Diet Dr. Pepper
- 6 p.m. on….Moscato!
3) What are some small things that make your day better?
- Puppy kisses from my dogs.
- Texting with my nephews. (They are 6 and 8; so they send VERY random texts!)
- Getting into my car on a beautiful sun-shiny day, windows down, fun music blaring on the stereo, driving faster than I should.
- The smell of fresh-cut grass.
4) What's the most annoying habit people have?
When people walk up to a cash register while talking on their phone! As someone who has worked retail for way longer than I care to admit, I find it SO rude when someone just ignores the person ringing up their purchase. Put down the phone, be friendly, pay attention to what is going on around you; it will only take a few minutes!
5) If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
Could I get paid to just play with puppies all day?!? If so, totally that!
If not, I’ve always thought it would be fun to go back to school, and learn to be a hair stylist…it would be a great way to justify my ever-changing hair color!
6) What's the strangest thing you've come across?
I’ve lived in Joplin since I was 5 years old. Following the May 22, 2011, tornado that destroyed a large portion of the city, you could drive down familiar streets and not have any idea where you were. I remember sitting at an intersection (that I had driven through almost every day of my driving career) and not being able to tell what street I was on because all the landmarks were gone. It was the strangest combination of feeling familiar…but looking totally wrong.
7) What are you absolutely determined to do?
Be as involved in my nephews’ lives as humanly possible. With no kids of my own, my sister has been very good to let me be a huge part of their lives, and I am forever grateful for that. They are my world!