Meet Lisa Smith, Stealth’s Media Director, pictured here with her family: Colette, Nate and Matt. Let’s see how she answered seven crazy questions! How would you answer them?
1) Are you spontaneous or a planner?
At work definitely a planner; outside work more spontaneous.
2) If you could go on tour with any band or artist, who would it be and why?
Carrie Underwood. Our kids could hang out together.
3) If you could own any priceless object in the world, what would it be?
My daughter would probably be mad at me if I didn’t say a priceless tiara.
4) If you had three minutes to sell a brick, how would you pitch it? Go!
It’s sturdy. It’s reliable, and it’s a necessary foundation of any project…without it there is no project.
5) If you had to describe your life as a condiment, what would it be and why?
I guess ketchup. You need ketchup at…parties, sporting events, dinners, etc.
6) If your childhood had a smell, what would it be and why?
I always loved grilled cheese (still do); so the smell of toasted bread.
7) If you could invite only three people (alive or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and why?
My father passed away many years ago; so I would love to share a dinner with him and my two children.
Thanks, Lisa! We appreciate you answering our seven off-the-wall questions to get to know you a bit better!
As always stay tuned until the next time we go Off the Radar.