Defining Key Branding Pillars & Integrating All Tactics
A St. Louis-area senior living staple for more than 40 years, Friendship Village offers all levels of care—from independent living to skilled nursing—on both of their campus locations. Their unique cost management program and their state-of-the-art amenities make them a premium service as they continue to expand their offerings and build out their communities.
What Problem Were We Trying to Solve?
Friendship Village needed help increasing awareness of and driving interest in its independent living apartments and growing its waitlist of qualified residents.
What Was Our Approach…
Establish messaging based upon research and client brainstorming which revealed three communication pillars Friendship Village could own. They are:
- The Only Life Care Provider in the Area
- Keeping Residents Well, Longer
- Building the Future of Senior Living
There are a lot of competing senior living communities in St. Louis, and senior living can be a delicate and complex vertical. Establishing three key messaging pillars to tout Friendship Village’s unique selling points elevated and gave more clarity to the brand, allowing us to have a greater impact on the target audience.
Integrated marketing approach to drive attendance of sales events, increase web traffic and bolster brand awareness.
- Doubled Phone Calls from 2018 – 2019
- Website Traffic Growth 400+ visitors/day – 750+ visitors/day
- Drove maximum occupancy and wait list at 9 out of 10 events
- Occupancy rate at all-time high: 88%, or 975 residents