Meet Kirstie Wilson, Stealth’s Media Buyer, pictured here with her boyfriend Steve – although Kirstie says he’d probably say he was her ‘handler.’ She graciously agreed to tackle seven intriguing questions to help us get to know her a little better. Would you have answered these questions the same way?
1) If your life were a book, what would be its title – and why?
The Mysteries and Wrong Turns of a Dancer Who Never Made it to the Guggenheim: Two Loves Too Far. I think it speaks for itself.
2) Among your friends or family, what are you famous for – and why?
Whatever it is, it’s probably music related. Either my knowledge of a song or love of a band (Fleetwood Mac is my known drug of choice) or my ability to hear a song and immediately identify a movie and scene it can be found in.
3) What are some of your personal “rules” that you never break?
I never litter, and I take my cart back! I make my bed as soon as I get up every day. Does that count? (Yes it does, Kirstie! ~Stealth)
4) If you had to change your name, what would you change it to – and why?
I actually did do that. When I was little and first learning how to say my name, apparently I overhead a man on TV talking about a guarantee. My maiden name is Geurin, and so for a long time, I introduced myself as Kirstie Leigh Guarantee. Has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?
5) What personality trait do you value most and which do you dislike the most – and why?
I appreciate graciousness, forgiveness and a sense of humor! I enjoy people who are appreciative of and giving to others. Not giving in a sense of: “Here, have this thing,” but more so giving of themselves; their time, their understanding and again their humor. I’m sure I’m not alone in saying narcissism and greed are the personality traits I find most repellent, no matter how far in life those characteristics seem to take some.
6) What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
I like crunchy peanut butter on my pancakes.
7) If you could choose only one song to play every time you walked into a room for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ah, the music question. First of all, even if it were my favorite song, hearing it every time I walked into a room would soon make it hard to listen to. Honestly, just a nice harpsichord intro please.
And there you have it! Another seven crazy questions answered. Thanks, Kirstie!
As always stay tuned until the next time we go Off the Radar.