Meet Stealth’s Digital Strategy Director, Charles (aka Charlie) Kolsky. Let’s see how he answered seven more questions that make you think! How would you answer them?
1) When was the last time you used crayons?
It appears it was ‘today!’
2) If you could own any priceless object in the world, what would it be – and why?
Good health. I have watched loved ones lose their good health, and it has taught me that good health is priceless and cannot be bought at any price.
3) If you had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be – and why?
Fruit. I could eat berries, bananas, grapes, melons at every meal. And, throw in a chocolate chip cookie, and I’m all set!
4) Name a song you secretly love, but wouldn’t want others to know that?
Those Were the Days by Mary Hopkin. My grandmother bought me the single. It was the first single I ever owned. I think she bought it for me because she liked the song.
5) What bit of trivia do you know that is interesting but also useless?
I now know one of our key client’s sales and promotion period dates.
6) What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?
7) What’s your biggest goal here at Stealth?
My goal is to build out our digital business so when we meet with clients, we’ll start to hear: “Wow, we’d like you to handle our digital marketing.” I am confident we can make that happen for our clients, which will help grow our revenue – and help their marketing and sales efforts as well. On the top of the white board in every one of my offices it always said: Grow revenue – whether that be print or digital.
Thanks, Charlie! We appreciate you answering our crazy questions to get to know you a bit better!
As always stay tuned until the next time we go Off the Radar.