Project manager and organizational wizard Kelly Bottini sat down to answer a few of life’s greatest questions. Her answers describe Kelly in a nutshell: short, to the point, and a little quirky.
1. What is your favorite palindrome?
Can’t say I’m well versed in palindromes per se, but so cool, who thinks of this stuff! WOW.
2. What do colleagues say is your best quality?
Organization and attention to detail.
3. If you had three minutes to sell a brick how would you pitch it?
With my right hand.
4. What animal do you think you are most similar to and why?
I’m affectionate and enjoy good fellowship like a lion.
5. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you have and why?
An umbrella for shade, a library, and peace of mind.
6. How would your best friend describe you?
7. What do you worry about at night?
Exercise at 5:30 am the next morning.